Short rail system with universal module orientation and optimised for storage and transport with fewer components.
The MiniRail mounting system for photovoltaic assemblies was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. It allows easy changing of the module orientation thanks to the universal module clamps which are rotatable by 90°, is extremely lightweight and comes stacked completely on pallets.
- Innovative and statically optimised short rail system that is quick and easy to mount
- Universal module clamps and suitable for portrait and landscape orientation
- 5° elevation with MiniFive: significantly more output thanks to improved ventilation and optimised solar irradiation
- Optimised for storage and transport
Significantly more yield through...
- Improved rear ventilation
- Optimized irradiation angles
- Superior module performance
|Scope of application||Pitched roofs with trapezoidal sheet metal or sandwich panels Roof inclination: 5 - 75°|
|Fastening type / roof fixture||
Screws in roofing with self-tapping thin sheet screws
Vertical or horizontal
Aluminium (EN AW-6063 T66 / EN AW- 6082 T6); EPDM
|Dimensions MiniRail W × H × L [mm]||78,2 × 23 × 385|
|Elevation with MiniFive||approx. 5°|
* The project-specific minimum high crest width dimension can be found in the Base report.
Dimensioning scheme MiniRail
w = width / H = height / L = length
Instruction (DE/EN)Trapezoidal sheet metal systems: MultiRail, MiniRail or SpeedRail
InstructionMiniRail with MiniFive
InstructionMiniFive elevation for MiniRail
Instruction (DE/EN)Equipotential bonding with TerraGrif
Webinar (EN 19.05.2021)Trapezoidal sheet metal roofing
Webinar (DE 19.05.2021)Trapezblecheindeckung
Webinar (DE 02.06.2020)Montagesysteme für Trapezblech