Sleek design with continuous closed surface adds further robustness.
- It is suitable for roofing with pantiles, corrugated fibre cement or corrugated sheet metal and is fixed with roof hooks or hanger bolts.
- Sleek design with continuous closed surface adds further robustness
- Insertion profile provides additional frame reinforcement
- Without having to apply clamps eliminates the need for assistance ensuring lightning-fast installation
- Module wiring quick and easy
Scope of application
|Scope of application||
|Fastening type / roof connection||Roof hooks, hanger bolts or MultiRail|
|Module frame heights (H)||
|Requirements||7 mm spacing between insertion rails|
|Module orientation||Landscape and portrait|
|SolidRail lengths [m]||
|Insertion rail lengths [m]||
Possible module frame heights
K2 Base: Easy, fast and safe planning
Quick and easy planning in five steps of K2 mounting systems for pitched and flat roofs. Our free planning tool K2 Base has a dashboard for efficient project management. Google Maps integration and graphic drawing tools support you in planning and make it easier.